Miller WIRE FEEDER S-74D MPa Plus
Miller WIRE FEEDER S-74D MPa Plus has expanded capabilities from 74D, adds push-pull aluminum capabilities. Optimized with Invision™ MPa or XMT® MPa power sources.
- 24 VDC high-torque, permanent-magnet motor.
- Quick-release, calibrated drive-roll pressure arm allows drive roll change without losing spring preload setting.
- Remote voltage control allows operator to set voltage at the wire feeder without having to go back to the power source.
- Adjustable weld sequence control gives operator complete control of the welding parameters: preflow, run-in, weld time, crater, burnback and postflow (For MPa Model)
- Synergic pulsed MIG operation with MPa power supplies. Provides communication between the power source, feeder and gun. As wire speed increases/decreases, the pulse parameters also increase/decrease to match the justify amount of power needed. (For MPa Model)
- Profile Pulse™ provides TIG appearance with MIG simplicity and productivity. Achieve “stacked dime” weld bead appearance without back-stepping. (For MPa Model)
Additional features when used with Invision MPa or with XMT MPa power sources Synergic Pulsed MIG.
As wire speed increases or decreases, pulse parameters also increase or decrease to match the right amount of power needed, eliminating the need to make additional adjustments.
The Profile Pulse™ provides TIG appearance with MIG simplicity and productivity. Achieve “stacked dimes” without gun manipulation.
Profile Pulse frequency can be easily changed to increase or decrease the spacing between the ripple pattern to achieve the desired weld appearance.