Rental of Miller ProHeat™ Induction Heating System
We, Supertech Services Pvt Ltd, are the first appointed exclusive distributor for Miller welding machines in India since 1999, we provide “Rental of Induction Heating system” and are proud Sales and Service distributor of their other Welding types of equipment, Diesel Engine driven sets, Torches, and other accessories.
Following are the specifications of
Miller ProHeat™ Induction Heating System
This Induction Heat Systems Solve Ongoing Preheating & Stress Relieving Problems
Miller ProHeat™ 35 Induction Heating System is a simple and cost-effective heating process.
It can deliver fast and consistent heat for:
- Welding fabrication and construction;
- Preheating of welds;
- Post-weld heat treatment;
- Coating removal; and
- Shrink fit applications
Applications that would typically require hours to heat can be done in minutes utilizing induction heating.
In addition to the simplicity and efficiency, the Miller ProHeat™ 35 Induction Heating System solves many key issues in today’s environment:
- Does not produce the exposure to burns associated with open flames and electrical resistance wires (only the work part becomes hot)
- No significant expense of fuel gases.
- Produces fewer fumes than flame heating.
- Produces less particulate from overheated insulation caused by high temperature electrical wires and ceramic pads.
Induction heating is a simple, cost-effective heating process that delivers fast and consistent heat in the following applications and industries:
This highly efficient technology uses non-contact heating to induce heat electromagnetically rather than using a propane torch or resistant heating. With induction, the part becomes its own heating element, heating from within. This makes induction very efficient since little heat is lost in the process.
1 System – 4 Basic Induction Heating Configurations
View our contact details Here!
Or fill up the below form with your requirements!
- BUY or RENT ProHeat™ 35 Induction Heating System
- Contract Service/ Job Work with Miller Induction Heating System for a specific maintenance job.