Miller WIRE FEEDER S -74D
Miller WIRE FEEDER S-74D is a standard, simple feeder for most heavy industrial applications providing increased accuracy and control of the most common weld parameters.
- 24 VDC high-torque, permanent-magnet motor.
- Quick-release, calibrated drive-roll pressure arm allows drive roll change without losing spring preload setting.
- Remote voltage control allows the operator to set the voltage at the wire feeder without having to go back to the power source.
- Adjustable weld sequence control gives the operator complete control of the welding parameters: pre flow, run-in, weld time, crater, burnback, and post flow (For MPa Model)
- Synergic pulsed MIG operation with MPa power supplies. Provides communication between the power source, feeder, and gun. As wire speed increases/decreases, the pulse parameters also increase/decrease to match the justified amount of power needed. (For MPa Model)
- Profile Pulse™ provides TIG appearance with MIG simplicity and productivity. Achieve “stacked dime” weld bead appearance without back-stepping. (For MPa Model)
Reduced Maintenance High-torque permanent-magnet motor, sealed ball bearing gear drive and solid-state speed, and brake control are maintenance-free for long life.
- Trigger Hold Allows the operator to make long welds without having to hold the trigger continuously – reducing operator fatigue.
- Available in Dual-Wire Models Allows two different wire types to be available on one feeder, avoiding downtime from changing spools and drive rolls.
- Toolless Rotatable Drive Assembly Allows operator to rotate the drive housing, allowing a straight path for wire flow.