Miller Multiprocess Welder – XMT® 450 CC/CV
Miller Multiprocess Welder – XMT® 450 CC/CV make the XMT family the most popular in the industry, because of its excellent Arc Performance.
With multiprocess capabilities and more welding output, the Miller Multiprocess Welder – XMT 450 is versatile for applications from job sites to the factory floor.
- 115-volt auxiliary power provides 10 amps of circuit-breaker protected power for coolant systems, etc (Optional)
- True multiprocess system provides conventional stick, TIG, FCAW, and MIG welding and with XMT 350 FieldPro – the advanced technologies of RMD and pulse.
- Cable Length Compensation (CLCTM) makes proper setup of weld parameters faster; automatically adjusting voltage based on weld cable length. This ensures that the voltage a welder operator sets is the voltage they get. – for XMT 350 FieldPro
- RMD® and pulsed welding without control cords up to 200 feet away from the power source with the ArcReach® Smart Feeder. – for XMT 350 FieldPro
- Flexibility and simplicity make this the most popular model. It has the core multiprocess capabilities along with the flexibility of a 14-pin for spool guns, feeders, and remote controls.
- Built-in pulse programs for manufacturing and fabrication applications that have benefits for standard steels, high-strength steels and aluminum.
- Heavy Industrial Applications includes Construction, Shipbuilding, Railroad, Truck/trailer manufacturing, Fabrication, Repair shops, Rental fleets, Power generation plants