Miller Multiprocess Welder – XMT® 350 FieldPro™ ARCREACH
Miller Multiprocess Welder – XMT 350 FieldPro has multiprocess capabilities and features like Auto-Line, the XMT Series is portable and versatile for applications from job sites to the factory floor.
Every year, outdated welding equipment can cost you thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of productive time. Step up to Miller Multiprocess Welder – XMT 350 FieldPro systems with ArcReach® technology — and improve your bottom line!
- 115-volt auxiliary power provides 10 amps of circuit-breaker protected power for coolant systems, etc (Optional)
- True multiprocess system provides conventional stick, TIG, FCAW, and MIG welding and with XMT 350 FieldPro – the advanced technologies of RMD and pulse.
- Cable Length Compensation (CLCTM) makes proper setup of weld parameters faster; automatically adjusting voltage based on weld cable length. This ensures that the voltage a welder operator sets is the voltage they get. – for XMT 350 FieldPro
- RMD® and pulsed welding without control cords up to 200 feet away from the power source with the ArcReach® Smart Feeder. – for XMT 350 FieldPro
- ArcReach capabilities increase jobsite productivity and efficiency by eliminating the time spent tracing weld cables hundreds of feet back to the power source because weld operators can make voltage adjustments at the ArcReach wire feeder or remote.