Miller Multiprocess Welder XMT family has become the most popular in the industry. Portability and excellent arc performance are its high light features.
With multiprocess capabilities and features like Auto-Line, the Miller Multiprocess Welder – XMT 350 is portable and versatile for applications from job sites to the factory floor.
Flexibility and simplicity make this the most popular model. It has the core multiprocess capabilities along with the flexibility of a 14-pin for spool guns, feeders, and remote controls.
- 115-volt auxiliary power provides 10 amps of circuit-breaker protected power for coolant systems, etc (Optional)
- True multiprocess system provides conventional stick, TIG, FCAW, and MIG welding and with XMT 350 FieldPro – the advanced technologies of RMD and pulse.
- Cable Length Compensation (CLCTM) makes proper setup of weld parameters faster; automatically adjusting voltage based on weld cable length. This ensures that the voltage a welder operator sets is the voltage they get. – for XMT 350 FieldPro
- RMD® and pulsed welding without control cords up to 200 feet away from the power source with the ArcReach® Smart Feeder. – for XMT 350 FieldPro
- Heavy Industrial Applications includes Construction, Shipbuilding, Railroad, Truck/trailer manufacturing, Fabrication, Repair shops, Rental fleets, Power generation plants