Miller Maxstar® 210 STR Stick Welder
Unit provides maximum flexibility by automatically connecting to any input power while maintaining the best DC Stick welding performance in its product class.
Miller Maxstar 210 STR Stick Welder is Out of the box and ready to go! The machine has a steady arc and the duty cycle is never a big issue. You can keep heat input low as per your requirement.
- AutoLine® – Allows for any input voltage hookup (120–240 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Dual Schedule allows operators to switch welding parameters for specific electrodes without readjusting the machine, mini – mizing downtime and enhancing quality.
- Fan-On-Demand™ power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
- DIG control allows the arc charac teristics to be changed for specific applications and electrodes.
- Sleep Timer conserves electricity. This programmable feature will power down the machine if it sits idle for a specified time.