Miller Dynasty 210 DX (AC/DC)
Miller Dynasty 210 DX (AC/DC) with Maximum flexibility – Miller Electric combines advanced inverter technology with Auto-Line™ technology, offering the most flexible AC/DC TIG/Stick power supply in the welding industry.
- AutoLine® – Allows for any input voltage hookup (208 – 575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Sleep timer conserves electricity. This programmable feature will power down the machine if it sits idle for a specified time.
- Update and expand. Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily update software and expand product features.
- Pro-Set™ eliminates the guesswork when setting weld parameters. Use Pro-Set when you want the speed, convenience and confidence of preset controls.
- Balance control provides adjustable oxide removal which is essential for creating the highest quality aluminum welds.
- Frequency controls the width of the arc cone and can improve directional control of the arc.
- Multiple Waveforms Advanced squarewave, Soft squarewave, Sine wave, Triangular wave.
- Upgradeable and Expandable
Front panel memory card data port provides the ability to easily upgrade software and expand product features. Visit MillerWelds.com/tigsoftware for the latest software upgrades and expansions.