Miller CST 280 Stick Welder
Superior stick arc performance even on the difficult-to-run electrodes like E6010.
Miller CST 280 Stick Welder is designed for Stick/TIG welding pipe and plate in the construction industry, this small, durable, goes-anywhere welder delivers 280 amps of superior Stick performance, up to 5.0 mm diameter.
- Adaptive Hot Start™ for stick arc starts automatically increases the output amperage at the start of a weld should the start require it. Prevents the electrode from sticking.
- Process Selector Knob which automatically sets the proper dig setting on E6010 and E7018 electrodes providing superior stick performance.
- Lift-Arc™ start provides TIG arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Portable in the shop or at the jobsite — at 41 pounds the CST 280 is easily moved from location to location.
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system operates only when needed, providing power efficiency and noise reduction.