DC TIG Features
Exceptionally smooth and precise arc for welding exotic materials. High-speed DC TIG pulse controls – Pulse frequency capable of pulsing 5000 pulses per second. Pulsing adds arc stability, reduces heat input and warpage and can increase travel speeds. Other parameters include peak amperage, peak time and background amperage.
- AutoLine® – It allows for any input voltage hookup (208 – 575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Cooler-On-Demand™ feature operates the auxiliary cooling system only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and airborne contaminants pulled through the cooler
- Program memory features nine independent program memories that maintain/save your parameters.
- Auto-postflow adjusts the length of postflow time based on the amperage setting, shielding your tungsten and eliminating the need to set the postflow time.
- Pulse: High-speed DC TIG pulse controls – The Pulse frequency capable of pulsing 5000 pulses per second.