Miller Invision™ 450 Mpa MIG and synergic Pulsed MIG system with optimized weld programs for both steel and aluminum.
- Alumination™ technology allows the use of extended reach push-pull gun for consistent, versatile, and dependable aluminum wire feeding.
- MPa: M (MIG), P (Pulse), an (Advanced Arc Control).
- Advanced arc control enables an improved pulse welding arc. In addition, the units provide a more robust and stable arc at very low arc length, reducing heat input, and providing the ability to weld on a wider range of material thickness.
- Synergic Pulsed MIG As wire speed increases/decreases, pulse parameters also increase/decrease to match the right amount of power needed, eliminating the need to make additional adjustments.
- Standard built-in Pulsed MIG programs with synergic capability for several metals. Automatically set the optimal parameters for a wide variety of wires making it easy to set up and use.
- Fan-On-Demand™ Cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
- SharpArc® technology Fine tunes puddle fluidity in Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P) welding.
- Profile Pulse™ Provides TIG appearance with MIG simplicity and productivity. Achieve “stacked dimes” without gun manipulation. Profile Pulse frequency can be changed to increase or decrease the spacing between the ripple pattern to achieve the desired weld appearance
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ Protects internal components, greatly improving reliability.
However, to know about Miller welding machine price in detail, please click Here!