Miller Invision™ 352 MPa MIG and synergic Pulsed MIG system with optimized weld programs for both steel and aluminum.
- Alumination™ technology allows the use of extended reach push-pull gun for consistent, versatile, and dependable aluminum wire feeding.
- MPa: M (MIG), P (Pulse), an (Advanced Arc Control).
- Advanced arc control enables an improved pulse welding arc. In addition, the units provide a more robust and stable arc at very low arc length, reducing heat input, and providing the ability to weld on a wider range of material thickness.
- Synergic Pulsed MIG “one-knob” control makes Pulsed MIG adjustments easy. Set the wire feed speed control and the system handles the rest.
- Standard built-in Pulsed MIG programs with synergic capability for several metals. Automatically set the optimal parameters for a wide variety of wires making it easy to set up and use.
- Fan-On-Demand™ Cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and amount of contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Profile Pulse™ Provides TIG appearance with MIG simplicity and productivity. Achieve “stacked dimes” without gun manipulation. Profile Pulse frequency can be changed to increase or decrease the spacing between the ripple pattern to achieve the desired weld appearance.
- Auto-Line™ Power Management Technology Allows for any input voltage hookup (208-575 VAC, single- or three-phase) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting, Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable input power.
However, to know about Miller welding machine price in detail, please click Here!