Miller Dynasty 800
Miller Dynasty 800 is a powerful, compact power source capable of welding up to 1″ aluminum. Total arc control provides maximum productivity and weld quality while conserving energy compared to traditional welding machines.
- AutoLine® – Allows for any input voltage hookup (208 – 575 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Cooler-On-Demand™ feature operates the auxiliary cooling system only when needed, reducing noise, energy use, and airborne contaminants pulled through the cooler
- Program memory features nine independent program memories that maintain/save your parameters.
- Auto-postflow adjusts the length of postflow time based on the amperage setting, shielding your tungsten and eliminating the need to set the postflow time.
- Pulse: High-speed DC TIG pulse controls – Pulse frequency capable of pulsing 5000 pulses per second.
- Balance control provides adjustable oxide removal which is essential for creating the highest quality aluminum welds.
- Frequency controls the width of the arc cone and can improve directional control of the arc.
- Multiple Waveforms Advanced squarewave, Soft squarewave, Sine wave, Triangular wave.
- Independent amplitude/amperage control allows EP and EN amperages to be set independently to precisely control heat input to the work and electrode.