With Miller Continuum™ 500 take your welding to the next level. An advanced industrial MIG welding system improves productivity through weld quality, ease of use and system flexibility.
- Exception Arc Performance The Continuum system delivers exceptional arc performance with less spatter and higher-quality welds on both thin and thick metals.
- Smart and powerful digital design has the fast response needed to deliver the most stable welding performance for better welding results
- Welding information management systems, Insight CoreTM (standard) and Insight CenterpointTM (optional), improve your welding operations by increasing productivity, improving quality and managing costs.
- USB functionality allows custom settings to be saved on a USB flash drive for duplicating settings for a specific operator, job, or to manage fleet configurations.
- Improvements to Accu-Pulse® / MIG & RMD® – Reducing Spatter, Improved Arc Control, Improved Productivity
- NEW! High-deposition MIG Higher deposition rates than standard spray transfer — resulting in faster welding and increased productivity. Typically used for thicker material and larger welds (6 to 8 mm).
The Continuum system delivers exceptional arc performance with less spatter and higher-quality welds on both thin and thick metals. With user-friendly controls and system modularity, Continuum will make challenging jobs easier, and improve productivity — giving you a competitive advantage.
However, to know about Miller welding machine price in detail, please click Here!