WIREFEEDER – ArcReach Feeder
- ArcReach technology uses the existing weld cable to communicate welding control information between the feeder or remote and power source. This technology eliminates the need for control cords, and their associated problems and costs.
- ArcReach Smart Feeder delivers excellent RMD® and pulsed MIG welding up to 200 feet away from the power source with no control cords. RMD and pulsed MIG processes also help reduce weld failures and eliminate backing gas on some stainless and chrome-moly applications.
- Cable Length Compensation (CLC™) ensures that the voltage a weld operator sets is the voltage they get by automatically adjusting voltage based on weld cable length, even hundreds of feet away from the power source
- Easy process changeover. Simply connect the ArcReach Smart Feeder to your leads and you are ready to go. All controls automatically shift to the ArcReach Smart Feeder.
- Durable design reduces downtime. Impact resistant case and the elimination of feeder control cords provide a solid solution to last in harsh environments.