Miller ProHeat™ Induction Heating System
Applications that would typically require hours to heat can be done in minutes utilizing induction heating.
In addition to the simplicity and efficiency, the Miller ProHeat™ 35 Induction Heating System solves many key issues in today’s environment:
- Does not produce the exposure to burns associated with open flames and electrical resistance wires (only the work part becomes hot)
- No significant expense of fuel gases.
- Produces fewer fumes than flame heating.
- Produces less particulate from overheated insulation caused by high temperature electrical wires and ceramic pads.
Induction heating is a simple, cost-effective heating process that delivers fast and consistent heat in the following applications and industries:
This highly efficient technology uses non-contact heating to induce heat electromagnetically rather than using a propane torch or resistant heating. With induction, the part becomes its own heating element, heating from within. This makes induction very efficient since little heat is lost in the process.
1 System – 4 Basic Induction Heating Configurations
Contact us to
- BUY or RENT ProHeat™ 35 Induction Heating System
- Contract Service/ Job Work with Miller Induction Heating System for a specific maintenance job.