Miller Dynasty Series
AC/ DC TIG & Stick – For Aluminium, Carbon, Steel, Stainless Steel and other exotic alloys.
Miller Dynasty welders feature advanced inverter technology for the most flexible AC/DC TIG/STICK solutions in the welding industry. Compact designs offer superior arc performance and control that set new standards for productivity and weld quality, while lowering the cost of installation and operation
Dynasty Series Features
- Autoline allows for any input voltage hook-up with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting.
- Blue Lightning high-frequency arc starter for more consistent non-contact starts and greater reliability compared to traditional HF arc starters.
- Lift-Arc start provides AC or DC arc starting without the use of high frequency.
- Hot Start adaptive control provides positive arc starts without sticking.
- Fan-On-Demand cooling system only operates when needed to reduce noise, energy use and contaminants pulled through the machine.
- Auto-postflow calculates the length of postflow tim based on the amperage setting. Eliminates need to independently set postflow time.
- AC balance (30 – 99%) controls amount of oxide cleaning enabling high-quality TIG welds on aluminum (280 base model has 60 – 80% range).
- AC waveforms include advanced squarewave, soft squarewave, sine wave and triangular wave (280 base model has soft squarewave only).
- AC frequency controls the width and the force of the arc in TIG welding (280 base model has limited range) and adds stability.
Dynasty 210 Additional Features
- Three models available. SD model provides basic TIG and Stick functions. DX model adds pulser and sequencer functions.
- Portable with adjustable shoulder strap. You can take it anywhere
Dynasty 350/ 700 Additional Features
- AC amperage allows independent amperages to precisely control heat input.
- High-speed DC TIG pulse controls capable of 5000 pulses per second.
- Program memory features nine program memories that maintain/save your parameters.
- 120 V auxiliary power dual receptacle to power cooling system or small tools.
|Welding Range||DC: 1-200AAC: 5-200A||3-350A||5-700A|
|Duty Cycle||60% @ 150A/16V; 100% @ 100A/14V||60% @ 350A/32V; 100% @ 250A/30V||60% @ 600A/44V; 100% @ 500A/40V|
|Pulse TIG||DX Model Only||Yes||Yes|
|Blue Lighting Arc Starter||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Digital Meters||DX model Only||Yes||Yes|
|Weld Sequence Control||DX model Only||Yes||Yes|
|Independent AC Amps||Yes||Yes|
|DOWNLOAD PDF||DOWNLOAD PDF||DOWNLOAD PDF|