Maxstar® 161 STH
- AutoLine® – Allows for any input voltage hookup (120–240 V) with no manual linking, providing convenience in any job setting. Ideal solution for dirty or unreliable power.
- Portable in the shop or at the jobsite — at 5.8kgs, the handle/shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to location.
- Selectable trigger configuration allows the operator to choose standard or 2T trigger method to meet the application
- Power factor corrected (PFC) for optimum performance especially on 120 volts — reduces nuisance breaker tripping.
- High-frequency (for STH Model) for non-contact arc initiation that reduces tungsten and material contamination.
- Pulse (for STH Model) Pulsing can increase puddle agitation, arc stability and travel speeds while reducing heat input and distortion.