The “Lightweight – Compact” Infrared digital thermometer – IRT 16 is manufactured by Tempil, a part of Laco group, based in Chicago USA has been a leader of temperature measurement products in welding and manufacturing processes. Tempil incorporates temperature indicator technology to produce their temperature indicators, temperature paints, temperature labels and allied metal coatings.
The IRT-16 infrared digital thermometer is engineered to provide instant, superior accuracy and consistency in surface temperature measurement for a wide range of applications.
The lightweight and compact design of the IRT-16 makes temperature measurement on hard-to-reach surface convenient and efficient
Quick Specifications :
• Temperature measurement range between -76°F(-60°C)-1157°F (-625°C) with read-out accuracy of +/- 2%
• Laser pointer with sensitive 16:1 distance to spot ratio for improved accuracy
• Four-digit backlit dual display ideal for low-light areas
• °C or °F selectable readout
• Min/Max/Avg and differential temperature mode available
• Built-in jack for K-Type thermocouple probe to allow direct contact measurement
• NIST certified units available
• Made in U.S.A.
• Preventive Maintainence
• Industrial Manufacturing
• Metal Production
• Glass Production
• Calibrating industrial ovens