ProHeat™ Induction Heating
Applications that would typically require hours to heat can be done in minutes utilizing induction heating.
In addition to the simplicity and efficiency, the ProHeat 35 induction heating system solves many key issues in today’s environment:
- Does not produce the exposure to burns associated with open flames and electrical resistance wires (only the work part becomes hot)
- No significant expense of fuel gases.
- Produces fewer fumes than flame heating.
- Produces less particulate from overheated insulation caused by high temperature electrical wires and ceramic pads.
1 System – 4 Basic Induction Heating Configurations
Contact us to
- BUY or RENT Miller Induction Heating System
- Contract Service/ Job Work with Miller Induction Heating System for a specific maintenance job.