It includes an integrated arc welding logger and monitoring unit which offers a build-in solution- a seamless integration with minimal start up times and no external cabling. It helps aid the decision-making process by providing users with information about the actual weld.
Firefly’s operator’s remote is designed to ease the handling and operation. The HMI Programming Laptop is used as a programming pendant tot enable welding parameter set-up in a familiar windows environment. The bug or weld head runs on a travel guide band which is mounted to the workpiece.
- Leading digital technology for precise control of key welding parameters.
- Multiple pass welding capability for workpieces in all gravity positions.
- Sector control which enables the customisation of specific sectors to give the maximum flexibility and repeatability to weld parameters.
- Automatic torch height adjustment features as standard (with suitable inverters).
- Root pass capability without the need for copper or ceramic backing shoes.
- Compact size
- Hard wire and flux core welding capability due to the high torque motor installed
- Compatible with suitable inverters
- 8-inch touch screen unit that monitors variables such as voltage, arc current, wire feed speed, travel speed, arc time & traverse speed
- Hi-visibility display screen of the remote to ease parameter identification
- Controls functions such as travel speed, travel direction and oscillation
- The firefly HMI has a ‘team viewer’ remote assist capability which enables on-line diagnostics to be carried out by technicians.
- The firefly weld head has a simple band clamping latch mechanism to enable fast and effective clamping of the weld head to the band.