- Leading digital technology for precise control of key welding parameters.
- Multiple pass welding capability for workpieces in all gravity positions.
- Sector control which enables the customisation of specific sectors to give the maximum flexibility and repeatability to weld parameters.
- Automatic torch height adjustment features as standard (with suitable inverters).
- Root pass capability without the need for copper or ceramic backing shoes.
- Compact size
- Hard wire and flux core welding capability due to the high torque motor installed
- Compatible with suitable inverters
- 8-inch touch screen unit that monitors variables such as voltage, arc current, wire feed speed, travel speed, arc time & traverse speed
- Hi-visibility display screen of the remote to ease parameter identification
- Controls functions such as travel speed, travel direction and oscillation
- The firefly HMI has a ‘team viewer’ remote assist capability which enables on-line diagnostics to be carried out by technicians.
- The firefly weld head has a simple band clamping latch mechanism to enable fast and effective clamping of the weld head to the band.
|Minimum Weld Diameter||6 inches (150mm)|
|Maximum Weld Diameter||Unlimited|
|Maximum Wall Thickness||Unlimited|
|Maximum Oscillation Width||3.6 inches (92mm) independently adjustable in 0.0001 inch (0.01 mm) increments|
|Dwell Time||0-8 independently adjustable in 0.01s increments|
|Travel Speed||0-270 inches (0-6858mm) per minute|
|Wire Capacity||0.8 – 2.0mm|
|Machine Weight||10kg Wire off board model 14kg Wire on board model (without 5kg spool)|
|Machine Dimensions||Length 30cm
Height 27cm to 33cm