Oxygen Monitoring : Best technology to monitor oxygen in pipe welding!
State-of-the-art technology for precise Oxygen Monitoring
Oxygen Monitoring in pipe welding : The PRO OX-100 programmable handheld digital oxygen monitor is designed to give operators the most precise oxygen level readings possible.
All Pro OX-100 oxygen monitors sold before August 1, 2019 are calibrated via “Self-Calibration”. This method uses only ambient air to calibrate.
All monitors sold after August 1, 2019 are calibrated via “2-Point Calibration”. This method uses a high point (ambient air) and low point (99.999% Argon) to calibrate.
Internationally renowned for its highly advanced features and low-cost, this oxygen weld monitor with an internal pump accurately measures down to 0.01% (100 ppm) resolution, making it ideal for purging and other welding applications.
Great pride goes into manufacturing the CE-approved PRO OX-100 in the USA at the Aquasol® Corporation’s ISO Certified Factory.
Supertech Services Pvt Ltd exclusively represents Aquasol® Water Soluble Paper and Tape; EZ Purge®, EZ Zone® Tape, Fiback™ Fiberglass Weld Backing Tape, OX-100X Oxygen Monitor, SoluGap™ Socket Weld Spacer Rings, and SoluShim™ Alignment Sticks, in India.
Visit for more information : Aquasol Purging Solutions by Supertech Services
READ: Detailed overview of PRO OX®-100 kit here!
Features and Benefits : Pro OX-100 oxygen monitors
Data Logging Capabilities
Download Driver Software by completing this form.
Archive Records with Software Reporting
- Create permanent records of real-time data (at 15-second intervals for continuous mode or as needed in spot mode) of oxygen levels for critical welding operations
Easy-to-Use Conversion Software
- Capture and export 50 data points in just clicks to Microsoft® Excel and plain text format
Convenient and Quick Data Offload
- The PRO OX-100 offloads data to a PC via a convenient USB interface at a high-speed, ensuring data integrity
- Use this mode if the purging process requires more than 20 minutes to extend battery life
- Use this mode for simultaneous weld applications
- Use this mode when permanent records are required (in conjunction with data logging)
- Use this mode when PPM is near the required level
Factory Calibrated and Certified
- The PRO OX-100 Oxygen Monitor is factory calibrated and certified, accompanied by a dated certificate of authentication
- Meets requirements specified by the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Self Calibrated Model:
- Calibrates using ambient air. No special calibration gas is required.
- 2 Point Calibration Model:
- Calibrates using ambient air and 99.999% Argon.
- Eliminates guesswork as the audiovisual alarm can be set to desired O2 PPM value
- The unit will produce an intermittent beep sound simultaneously as a green light flashes
- The operator is alerted even in noisy or poorly lit environments and can continue evacuating oxygen, reset the alarm or commence welding
Rechargeable 9V Battery & Charger Designed For Universal Voltage
- Compatible with different voltage and frequency specifications from around the world
- Can operate on 100VAC/60Hz, 120VAC/60Hz, and 220VAC/50Hz configurations
- The rechargeable battery is the environmentally friendly solution
- Can be used over and over, saving on purchases
- Any non-rechargeable 9V battery can be substituted
- The charger also serves as a standalone power supply when the operation will exceed one hour in length
- The PRO OX-100 complies with EC Directives
Programmable in four popular languages to satisfy international customer needs
For additional product information, quotations and ordering, please visit Purging Solutions by Supertech or
contact us at Tel: +91 9136026188 / +91 9136097134/ 35
View our contact details Here!
Or fill up the below form with your requirements!